About The Tour
The Sandakphu/Singalila Ridge Trek in Darjeeling is a must experience journey for avid trekkers. It is at an altitude of 11,930 feet above sea level.
Often referred to as a trekker's paradise, this trek provides panoramic views of Himalayan peaks like the Kanchenjunga range, Makalu, Everest, Lhotse, Janu, Chamlang, and Baruntse. The remarkable "Sleeping Buddha" peak formation is an unforgettable sight. Sandakphu, the highest point of West Bengal at 3636m in the Darjeeling district, and Phalut, another tabletop on the same ridge, are major highlights of the trek.
- Raincoat or waterproof gear is must
- Try using Trekking Poles/Stick
- Carry chocolates and corn to beat altitude sickness
- Water bottles to get hydrated so that no cramps in the middle of trek
- Get an early start. It's best to start your day's trekking early
- Take a 5- to 10-minute break every hour.
- Take long strides on flats, short steps on inclines
- Carry your power banks
Tour Package Details
- Accommodation in good verified properties and camping during the entire tour duration.
- Reserved vehicle for the entire tour from NJP/ IX Bagdogra to NJP/ IX Bagdogra
- Meal plans per package
- 5 % GST included
- ₹ 38,000 Per Person (Group of 4)
- ₹ 30,000 Per Person (Group of 6)