About The Tour
Sandakphu/Singalila Ridge Trek Darjeeling is one of the must do treks for all trekkers. Often know as trekkers paradise. This trek offers breathtaking panoramic view of the Himalayan peaks such as Kanchenjunga range, Makalu, Everest, Lhotse, Janu, Chamlang, Baruntse.
The famous “Sleeping Buddha” formation of peaks is the cherry on the top. Sandakphu is the highest point of West Bengal at 3636 m in the district of Darjeeling and Phalut is another table top on the same ridge.
Tour Package Details
- Transportation from Darjeeling to Dhotray and Sirikhola to Darjeeling
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek with hot tea/coffee as per the
- Homestay accommodation in Darjeeling with twin sharing on BD (breakfast &
- dinner) basis
- Accommodations in home-stays during the trek in twin sharing basis as per the
- Certified and experienced team of guide and porters. 1 porter for every 2 guests, maximum weight of 14 kg
- Guides and porters daily wages
- First aid and medical kits.
- ₹ 32,000 Per Person (Group of 4)