About The Tour
Wari chora is located in South Garo hills district of Meghalaya. According to local myths , Wari Chora is called as home of the seven giant serpents which is recently discovered located in South Garo hills district of Meghalaya. This beautiful canyon is 45 ft deep and 500 metre long trail of deep ravine. How to reach Wari chora: The distance between shillong to South Garo Hills by road is 280 km. And 271 km from Guwahati.
1. Due to current situations there might be slight changes in the itinerary.
2. Internet Access and mobile connectivity might vary from location to location. There
are chances of Zero Connectivity in some parts of Meghalaya.
3. Littering is a Crime in Meghalaya with upto Rs5000/-.We encourage you to reduce the
use of plastics and say no to plastics. Your kind co-operation will helpful.
4. For your own safety:
a. Kindly follow the guide's instruction.
b. If you are on medication, you are expected to take care of your medical
conditions/allergies and ensure your dietary restrictions.
5. Weather is subject to change throughout, kindly carry necessary clothing,
6. Don't take anything from nature except photographs and fond memories.
Tour Package Details
Accommodation at homestays
Meals (Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch)
Transportation (For Wari Chora Gypsy / or any 4*4 car)
- ₹ 9,500 Per Person (Group of 4)