Aug 28th, 2023
Arunachal Pradesh is a land of wonders. From breathtaking views to monasteries to handicrafts, the state holds an array of attractions that are sure to leave you awestruck.
Exploring the unexplored on your vacation is the only thing that could possibly be more delightful. Arunachal Pradesh is the perfect destination for those seeking an adventurous trip.
- Tarin fish farm: For a good sight in Ziro, Tarin Fish Farm is one of the best places to visit in Arunachal Pradesh. Here you can see paddy cultivation – one of the major occupations of the place. Bamboo and pine trees are grown alongside the paddy fields. The Tarin Fish Farm is located at the edge of Ziro Town. In October, when the rice is ready to be harvested, you may visit the farm.
- Kile pakho: Kile Pakho, literally meaning 'the balcony of Ziro', is a tourist spot on the top of the mountain, standing at an elevation of 3,400 meters above sea level. Located close to Old Ziro, the place offers tourists a beautiful view of the Himalayas covered with snow and a clear picture of the Ziro valley below. It comes under one of the top 10 tourist places in Arunachal Pradesh.
- Talley valley wildlife sanctuary: This is one experience that will leave you simply astounded by the incredible sight. The clouded leopards found here have been reported to be highly endangered species. These creatures move gracefully through the treetops with no fear of man being around. It is also home to a diverse range of flora and fauna. Talley Valley Wildlife Sanctuary is called the Biodiversity zone and is known to be one of the most famous tourist places in Arunachal Pradesh.
- Meghna cave temple: Meghna cave temple is a must-visit place to visit in Arunachal Pradesh. Traditionally, religious life in Arunachal Pradesh revolves around the Kamar people, a very ancient tribe that lives close to the Brahmaputra River and the borders of Tibet. Their most famous shrine is the Meghna cave temple, a 5000-year-old structure close to Ziro. The trek to this temple, about 3000 feet above sea level, is completely worth it for the spectacular surroundings around the cave and some Sanskrit inscriptions inside the temple.
- Dolo Mando: In the West of Ziro lies a hillock called Dolo Mando, one of the most famous tourist places in Arunachal Pradesh. Due to the breathtaking views of old Ziro and the village of Hapoli from the summit, it draws large numbers of tourists. If you want to get some exercise, trekking up the hill might be fun.
- Tipi orchid research center: Located in the hills and tropical rainforest Tipi Orchid Research Centre exhibits a variety of orchids. It houses more than 1000 different varieties of orchids in a glass house with a fiberglass roof. The glass house has a gallery and a pond with a fountain.
- Ziro Puto: The first administrative center of independent India was founded on a hillock called Ziro Puto. Due to the establishment of an army cantonment there in the 1960s, the area is also known as Army Puto. Ziro Puto, a well-known tourist destination, offers both a breathtaking view of the Apatani plateau and the opportunity to trek to the peak for a panoramic view of the whole Ziro town.
This well-known tourist attraction is situated in the lower Subansiri region and provides a tranquil, relaxed atmosphere all around. Ziro Puto has all you require if you're looking for some alone time away from the stresses and strains of the fast-paced outside world. Perhaps a lot of travelers think this is one of the greatest places to go on an adventure when visiting Arunachal.
Although a lesser-known tourist location, Arunachal Pradesh is a gem that is full of surprises. You can visit any part within a reasonable budget and can never get enough of it. So, do not wait for anything else and visit the most famous tourist places in Arunachal Pradesh with OurGuest!